Consumer Guarantees, Warranties, & Refunds
Australian Consumer Law protects consumers by providing certain guaranteed rights when purchasing goods and services. These rights, which automatically apply whenever goods or services are supplied to a consumer, are called ‘Consumer Guarantees’.
Under Australian Consumer Law, these Consumer Guarantees cannot be excluded. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of “acceptable quality” and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you believe that a product that you have purchased from the Australia Glass Online Store is faulty please see our Returns, Exchanges and Refund policies below which sets out the remedies that the Australia Glass Online Store will provide to you if you buy a faulty product from us.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to sending any returns/exchanges back to us.
- Other than as required under Australian Consumer Law, Australia Glass may accept a return and exchange the product in its absolute discretion.
- All returns/exchanges must include any accessories, documentation, etc., that was originally shipped with the product and it must be in the original packaging and in the same condition as you received it.
- Proof of purchase must accompany any returns.
- Returns/exchanges may take up to 2 weeks to process, not including shipping times.
- You are responsible for return shipping charges that are not related to a defective product or product that was damaged during initial shipping to the customer.
- Exchanges will not be provided on sale items.
Returns (Defective/Damaged Products Only)
30 Day Exchange Policy – Defective Products Only
If you believe you have a defective product, please contact us at admin@australiaglassbrisbane.
Defective products may only be returned within 30 days of purchase. In order to process your return, we will need your order number, description of the damage (including photos if available), and any other information about your use of the product that may help us understand the potential defect.
In the event that a product is determined to be defective due to a manufacturer error or defective materials, we will repair or exchange the product as needed. If Australian Glass determines that repair or replacement of a defective product is not practical, we will provide a refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your repaired/replacement product to reach you may vary.
Damaged in Shipment
Be sure to inspect your product once you receive it. Any damage from shipping must be reported to Australia Glass within 5 days of receipt of the product.
If you receive your product and it has been damaged during shipment, please email us at admin@australiaglassbrisbane.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.